Yesterday, I shared some great lemon iced tea recipes here on the Coffee/Tea blog. Today, I'd like to talk about iced tea recipes made with other types of citrus fruit, such as orange and grapefruit.
Although lemon is amazing in iced tea, I think that other citrus fruits deserve a chance to add their tart-sweet flavor to some of your brews, too. From the bright flavor of grapefruit juice to the tropical flavor of lime juice, here are some delicious ways to add citrus fruits other than lemons to your iced teas:
- Iced Citrus Black Tea recipe from Art of Tea (includes lemon and orange)
- Cranberry-Orange Iced Tea recipe
- Alcohol-Free Green Tea "Sangria" recipe (includes lemons, limes and/or oranges) and Jasmine Tea & Brandied Fruit Sangria from Cynthia Gold (includes sliced fruit, such as oranges)
- Iced Orange-Pineapple Yerba Mate recipe (technically an iced tisane, not an iced tea)
- Green Tea Punch recipe from ITO EN (features sliced orange)
- Lime-Mint Iced Tea recipe
- Matcha-Ginger Iced Matcha recipe (with lime juice) from Matcha Source
- White Citrus Iced Tea recipe (pictured above; made with fresh-squeezed orange juice)
- Avocado Iced Green Tea recipe (with grapefruit juice) from Steven Smith Teamaker
Photo (c) Marko Goodwin
Do you tweet? Follow About Coffee/Tea on Twitter.
Are you on Facebook? "Like" About Coffee/Tea.
Interested in learning more about tea? Sign up for the free, easy Tea 101 e-course.