Iced Tea Month continues here on About Coffee/Tea with apple iced tea recipes. Aside from citrus fruit, apple is one of the most popular fruit flavors for tea. In Turkey, apple tea is a staple, and in many parts of the world, apple tea is enjoyed as a hot tea and/or an iced tea.
Below, you'll find some of my favorite apple iced tea recipes from About.com:
- Apple & Honey Iced Tea recipe
- Apple Tea Granita recipe (more like tea ice than iced tea, but still... great for summer!)
- Green Apple Sparkling Iced Tea recipe from Stash Tea (pictured above)
- Green Tea Punch recipe (with sliced apples) from ITO EN
- Green Tea Sangria recipe (with sliced green apples) and Jasmine Tea & Brandied Fruit Sangria recipe from Cynthia Gold (featuring fruits including apples)
- Apple-Chai Martini recipe (a chilled tea cocktail)
Photo (c) Stash Tea
Do you tweet? Follow About Coffee/Tea on Twitter.
Are you on Facebook? "Like" About Coffee/Tea.
Interested in learning more about tea? Sign up for the free, easy Tea 101 e-course.