Today's collection of iced tea recipes for Iced Tea Month is a little different from the recipe collections I've posted so far. To date, the recipe collections have been focused on "true teas" (such as white, green, oolong and black teas), all of which contain caffeine. Today's collection is technically not made up of teas, but of tisanes (or "herbal teas"), which are almost always naturally caffeine free. If you're looking for caffeine-free iced "tea" recipes, check these out:
- Caffeine-Free Ayurvedic Iced "Tea" Recipe from The Tao of Tea
- Caffeine-Free Coconut Tropical Crimson Iced "Tea" Recipe from Rishi Tea
- Caffeine-Free Cold-Brewed Herbal Iced "Tea" Recipe from The Jasmine Pearl
- Lavender-Basil "Tea" Lemonade Recipe from The Urban Tea Loft (pictured above)
- Caffeine-Free Marie Antoinette Iced "Tea" Recipe from Algabar
- Peach Rooibos Smoothie Recipe
- Caffeine-Free Sweet Texas Dreams Iced "Tea" Recipe from Zhi Tea
Photo (c) The Urban Tea Loft
Do you tweet? Follow About Coffee/Tea on Twitter.
Are you on Facebook? "Like" About Coffee/Tea.
Interested in learning more about tea? Sign up for the free, easy Tea 101 e-course.