So far, for Iced Tea Month, I've listed iced green tea recipes and iced white tea and oolong recipes. However, in the United States, iced black tea remains far more popular than any of these other tea types. From fruity iced black teas to minty iced black teas, here are the most popular iced black tea recipes on About Coffee / Tea*:
- Apricot Iced Black Tea Recipe from American Tea Room
- Apple Black Tea Granita Recipe (a frozen variation on iced tea)
- Iced Citrus Black Tea Recipe from Art of Tea
- Black Tea Vodka Recipe (Great over ice!)
- Blackberry Lemonade Iced Black Tea Recipe (pictured above)
- Iced Breakfast Black Tea Latte Recipe from The Tea Spot
- Iced Cantaloupe Black Tea Recipe from Robert Wemischner
- Lemon-Almond Iced Black Tea Recipe
- Mint Arnold Palmer Iced Black Tea Recipe
- Nelson's Gold Iced Strawberry Black Tea Recipe from Silver Tips Tearoom
- Peach Iced Black Tea Recipe
- Rose Iced Black Tea Recipe
- Southern Sweet Iced Black Tea Recipe and Southern-Sweet Mint Iced Black Tea Recipe from Miss Millie
- Watermelon Iced Black Tea Recipe (step-by-step photo tutorial)
Photo (c) Lindsey Goodwin
Do you tweet? Follow About Coffee/Tea on Twitter.
Are you on Facebook? "Like" About Coffee/Tea.
Interested in learning more about tea? Sign up for the free, easy Tea 101 e-course.