It's not quite time to bring out the big guns (like, say Watermelon Iced Tea), but it is getting hot enough to enjoy an iced tea every now and then. Here are a few of my favorite iced tea recipes for the warmth of springtime:
- Apple Iced Tea Recipes -- Ideal for spring or fall, when apples are readily available, but local berries and peaches aren't ripe yet.
- Coconut Water Iced Tea is a refreshing drink that can be made with packaged coconut water.
- Banana Chai Smoothie Recipe and Date Tea Smoothie Recipe -- Not technically iced tea recipes, but great ways to start a spring morning.
- Tomato Iced Tea Recipe -- Smoked Lapsang Souchong black tea and tomato juice give this recipe a heavier flavor and texture that are best for spring and fall.
- Citrus Iced Tea Recipes use lemons, limes, oranges and other citrus fruit for a naturally tart-sweet flavor.
- Ginger Iced Tea Recipes -- This mix of iced tea recipes and iced herbal infusion recipes shares on thing in common -- a dose of fiery ginger root.
- Jasmine Iced Tea Recipes offer a soft, floral flavor that's ideal for celebrating spring. If you like these, you'll probably also enjoy my Rose Iced Tea Recipe.
Do you tweet? Follow About Coffee/Tea on Twitter.
Interested in learning more about tea? Sign up for the free, easy Tea 101 e-course.