- Red Tea can refer to rooibos (pictured above) or to Chinese black tea.
- One of my favorite red 'teas' is Steven Smith Teamaker's Red Nectar -- a lightly flavored rooibos blend.
- Rooibos also makes a fantasitc red chai.
- White tea is known for its mellow flavor and its health benefits. You can learn about different types of white tea with this guide to white teas.
- Two of my favorite white teas are Rishi's Snow Buds White Tea and Freeleaf Jasmine White Tea.
- If you're looking for a white tea cocktail to sip this 4th of July (or anytime, really), check out this Urbana Nirvana Green & White Tea Cocktail Recipe.
- Oolong tea is sometimes called 'blue tea' or 'blue'green tea.'
- Blueberries are prominently featured in Synergy's Gingerberry Konbucha and in this Blueberry-Green Tea Milkshake Recipe.
- Blueberries are also commonly used in afternoon tea fare, like in these blueberry scones.
Do you tweet? Follow About Coffee/Tea on Twitter.
Are you on Facebook? "Like" About Coffee/Tea.
Interested in learning more about tea? Sign up for the free, easy Tea 101 e-course.