Earlier this week, I shared some recipes for strawberry tea, blueberry lemonade, blueberry scones and other ways to enjoy strawberries and blueberries during berry season. Today's focus is on raspberries. Here are some of my favorite raspberry coffee recipes and other ways to enjoy raspberries as a drink:
- Raspberry-Mocha Milkshake -- Pictured above. You can use fresh raspberries instead of frozen raspberries if you prefer. Just be sure to refrigerate them first.
- Iced Raspberry Chocolate Cappuccino -- Recipe from Sean Pajaanen, former site guide.
- Raspberry-Honey Iced Tea -- One of the most popular iced tea recipes on the site.
- Raspberry Lemonade Punch -- A fizzy lemonade recipe with fresh raspberries.
- Raspberry Leaf Herbal "Tea" -- OK, so it isn't a berry recipe, but it is an interesting way to make a drink from the raspberry plant.
Photo (c) Lindsey Goodwin
Do you tweet? Follow About Coffee/Tea on Twitter.
Are you on Facebook? "Like" About Coffee/Tea.
Interested in learning more about tea? Sign up for the free, easy Tea 101 e-course.