It's hard to believe that Valentine's Day is only ten days away! I feel like New Year's has only just passed. (Then again, that could be because I live in Taiwan, where the Chinese New Year is in full swing.)
If you're in need of ideas for making romantic coffee, tea or related foods for your love, check out these recipes:
- Coffee Chocolate Truffles
- Cafe con Miel
- Dulce de Leche (for coffee, or black tea, or, well, use your imagination!)
- Rose Butter With Fresh Rose Petals
- Rose Iced Tea
- Jasmine Iced Tea Recipes (which are floral and sweet, without being quite so done as rose)
- Apple Chai Martini (pictured above)
- Chai-Spiked Coffee
- Espresso Martini Recipes (like this Chocolate-Peppermint Espresso Martini Recipe
Photo (c) Lindsey Goodwin
Do you tweet? Follow About Coffee/Tea on Twitter.
Are you on Facebook? "Like" About Coffee/Tea.
Interested in learning more about tea? Sign up for the free, easy Tea 101 e-course.