Also known as "chai tea" or "chai", masala chai is a spiced milk tea from India. Outside of India, there are many variations on chai, including a number of instant / pre-mixed chais, chai concentrates, chai teabags and loose-leaf chais. Here are reviews of a few of my favorites:
- Jaipur Avenue Chai Tea Mixes (such as the one pictured above) -- 5 stars
- Rishi Tea's Masala Chai Concentrate -- 4.5 stars
- David Rio's Tiger Spice Instant Chai -- 4.5 stars
- Voyant Chai Liqueur -- 4.5 stars
- Peppermint Oregon Chai Concentrate -- 4 stars
- Good Earth Chai Teabags -- 4 stars
- Rishi Green Tea Chai Tea -- 4 stars
- Dagoba Chai-Flavored Chocolate -- 4 stars
Photo (c) Lindsey Goodwin
Do you tweet? Follow About Coffee/Tea on Twitter.
Are you on Facebook? "Like" About Coffee/Tea.
Interested in learning more about tea? Sign up for the free, easy Tea 101 e-course.