Bubble tea can be a tricky drink to make at home, because you need special ingredients and tapioca pearls.
Time Required: 5 min
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the following:
- 1 scoop flavour powder
- 1 scoop powdered dairy creamer
- 1 scoop sugar syrup
- 3/4 cup tea, cold
- 1 cup ice
- Shake everything up until the powders are dissolved and well blended.
- Pour in a glass over the cooked tapioca pearls.
- You can adjust the amounts to suit your own tastes.
- Can also be made hot, without the ice.