How to brew several cups of tea, in a tea pot.
Time Required: 15 minutes
- Heat water to just boiling. You can use a pot on the stove or a tea kettle.
- Add tea bags to your teapot, or add loose tea. You'll need approximately 1 bag (or 1 tbsp) per cup of tea.
- Pour hot water over tea, to fill your teapot.
- Let steep for 3-6 minutes, depending on the kind of tea and your taste preferences.
- If you used tea bags, remove them.
- If you used loose tea, let it settle to the bottom of the teapot.
- Pour tea into cups, and serve.
- Add sugar and/or milk, if you like.
- Drink and enjoy.
- Green teas should steep for 2-3 minutes, and black teas for 4-5.