Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours
Total Time: 3 hours, 8 minutes
Yield: 4-5 servings
- 4 teaspoons Nirvana tea
- 2 cups water
- 4-5 ounces Chambord liqueur
- 8-10 ounces champagne or sparkling wine
- About 15 frozen strawberries
- Brew Nirvana tea for four minutes at 190 degrees.
- Chill tea in refrigerator until cold (several hours).
- Remove from fridge and prepare individual servings as follows.
- Combine two ounces of chilled Nirvana tea, 1 ounce of Chambord liqueur and 2 ounces of champagne.
- To serve, pour into a 12-ounce glass of ice and add three or four frozen strawberries. Stir gently.
To prepare four servings at once, combine 8 ounces of chilled Nirvana tea, 4 ounces of Chambord liqueur and 8 ounces of champagne. Divide among four glasses; add three to four frozen strawberries to each glass; stir gently.