Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Cold-Brewed Coffee Infusion Time: 12 hours
Total Time: 16 hours, 10 minutes
Yield: Two to three servings
- Mix the ingredients in a shallow, freezer-safe dish.
- Optional: Cover the dish with a lid or with plastic wrap.
- Place the container in the freezer.
- After about one hour, scrape a fork through the mixture. Repeat every 45 minutes until the mixture is fully frozen. Scrape it less often for a chunkier mixture (like Italian ice) or more often for a smoother mixture (like sorbet).
- Enjoy immediately, or cover the container and scrape the granita once more before serving. Use within two weeks.