are a longstanding tradition in Italy, where they are often served as desserts or snacks. This chocolatly White Mocha Coffee
Granita recipe can served on its own or spiced up with whipped cream, berries, shaved white chocolate or spices.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Cold-Brewed Coffee Infusion Time: 12 hours
Total Time: 16 hours, 10 minutes
Yield: Two to three servings
- 1 c. cold-brewed coffee or cold coffee
- 1.2 c. milk
- 3 tbsp. good quality white chocolate syrup
- Mix the ingredients in a shallow, freezer-safe dish.
- Optional: Cover the dish with a lid or with plastic wrap.
- Place the container in the freezer.
- After about one hour, scrape a fork through the mixture. Repeat every 45 minutes until the mixture is fully frozen. Scrape it less often for a chunkier mixture (like Italian ice) or more often for a smoother mixture (like sorbet).
- Enjoy immediately, or cover the container and scrape the granita once more before serving. Use within two weeks.