If you like cold coffee recipes, be sure to also check out these tea and coffee granita recipes and coffee ice cream recipes.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 4 minutes
Yield: One to two servings
- 1 cup good-quality vanilla ice cream
- 1 shot espresso or 1/8 to 1/4 cup milk plus one serving's worth of good quality dried instant coffee
- 1/4 cup chopped English toffee or similar (such as chopped Heath Bars)
- Combine all ingredients except the toffee in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass or a mug.
- Stir in most of the toffee, then top with the remaining toffee.
- Serve immediately with a spoon and a straw.