If you like cold coffee recipes, be sure to also check out these tea and coffee granita recipes and coffee ice cream recipes.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 4 minutes
Yield: One to two servings
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips or finely chopped chocolate
- 1 cup good-quality vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries, plus more for garnish
- 1 shot espresso or 1/8 to 1/4 cup milk plus one serving's worth of good quality dried instant coffee
- Combine all ingredients except the raspberries for garnish in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass or a mug.
- Top with the remaining raspberries.
- Serve immediately with a straw.