Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours
Total Time: 8 hours, 10 minutes
Yield: 48 oz. (About 6 servings)
- 8 heaping teaspoons of American Tea Room Tangier Black Tea
- 8 apricots
- 2 cups Sparkling Pink Italian Lemonade (available at Trader Joe's, Whole Foods; feel free to substitute with Sparkling Soda, Sparking Water, or other beverage of your choice)
- 2 cups crushed ice
- Steep 8 heaping teaspoons of American Tea Room Tangier Black Tea in 16 oz. of water at 185F for 4 - 5 minutes.
- Remove the tealeaves and let the tea cool for a bit. As it cools, slice the apricots in half and remove their pits.
- Pour tea over 2 cups of crushed ice.
- Add 2 cups of Sparkling Pink Lemonade and apricot slices.
- Stir and place in fridge overnight.
- Serve chilled over ice.