Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: Makes 1-8 oz. serving
- 1 tsp of The Republic of Tea’s Matcha Powder
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 2 tsp The Republic of Tea’s Agave Nectar
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup milk or milk alternative
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Mix green tea matcha powder with warm water in a bowl. Stir until completely dissolved.
- Stir in agave nectar, pineapple juice and fresh ginger.
- Add in milk and stir.
- Add ice cubes and blend in a blender until smooth.