Miro Tea's Tropical Ginger Matcha Latte is a delicious, refreshing and healthy iced tea beverage created to incorporate two major superfoods: matcha green tea and coconut milk.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: Makes 1 large (16 oz.) serving
- 1 heaping teaspoon Ginger Matcha powder
- 3 tbsp hot water
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tsp mint syrup (store bought or homemade)
- 1 oz coconut milk
- 6-8 oz rice milk
- Fill a 16-oz. glass halfway up with ice (about 1 cup ice).
- Whisk hot water with Ginger Matcha powder till frothy or is no longer clumpy.
- Pour over the ice in the cup.
- Add 1 tsp homemade or store bought mint syrup.
- Add the coconut milk and finally the rice milk to the top. This beverage can then be shaken to be made frothy or stirred.