Basil Lemonade recipe is a sophisticated adaptation on an "Arnold Palmer" (iced tea
with lemonade) from Phoenix-based tea company The Urban Tea Loft.
Yield: 32 oz. (About 4 servings)
- 1 bunch of fresh basil, with some reserved for garnish
- .25 oz loose lavendar tea
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 cups cool water
- 1 can lemonade concentrate or fresh made lemonade
- 1 lemon
- Pour the boiling water over the lavender tea and basil. Steep for 30 minutes.
- Strain the tea after steeping.
- Using the cool water, prepare the lemonade.
- Mix the lemonade and the brewed tea.
- Wet the rim of the glass with lemon juice and dip it in sugar.
- Fill glass with ice and add lemonade. Garnish with a slice of lemon and a sprig of basil.