This easy cucumber and cream cheese finger sandwich recipe is ideal for kids' tea parties, but it can also be prepared with spices for a more "adult" flavor.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 36 finger sandwiches
- 1 loaf white bread (such as buttermilk bread)
- About 1/2 cup cream cheese (about 1/3 of a 12-ounce container of cream cheese)
- 1 thinly sliced English cucumber
- lemon juice, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- (Optional) dried parsley or chopped fresh chives, to taste
- For every two slices of bread, spread both slices evenly with cream cheese.
- Cover one side of the sandwich with sliced cucumber.
- Season with lemon juice and spices/herbs.
- Put the slices together, cut off the crusts and slice the sandwich diagonally two times to create four triangle finger sandwiches.