Keurig offers many brands and styles of coffee, as well as several types of tea and hot cocoa, in its single-serving K-cup format.
The Keurig K-Cup Variety Pack includes a variety of beverages from Green Mountain Coffee, Caribou Coffee, Tully's and more. It is available in 24-count boxes and 96-count cases.
The Keurig K-Cup Variety Pack includes a range of coffee
s and one tea. Although they may be subject to change, here are tasting notes for the individual samples included at the time of review:
- Caribou Coffee's Caribou Blend Coffee -- A slightly spicy, syrupy aroma and a somewhat harsh, generic flavor.
- Celestial Seasonings Mandarin Orange Spice Herbal Tea -- A spicy, full aroma and a fruity, spicy, cinnamon-orange flavor like mulled "Russian Tea."
- Green Mountain Coffee's Breakfast Blend Coffee -- Read the full review.
- Green Mountain Coffee's Dark Magic Coffee -- A deep, rich, roasty aroma and a bold, dark, mineral, charcoal-like flavor.
- Green Mountain Coffee's Nantucket Blend Coffee -- A dark, rich, chocolaty, cherry-syrup aroma and a somewhat flat flavor.
- Gloria Jean's Hazelnut Coffee -- An incredibly intense hazelnut aroma with just a hint of coffee acidity, and a slightly acidic flavor with a strong hazelnut flavor and finish.
- Newman's Own Organic Extra Bold "Newman's Special Blend" -- A sweet, full, complex aroma and a bold, sweet, balanced flavor with some sweetness.
- Timothy's Nicaraguan Fair Trade Organic Extra Bold Coffee -- A bold, medicinal, clean aroma and an extremely bold, somewhat harsh flavor with hints of cinnamon and cedar.
- Tully's Kona Blend Extra Bold Coffee -- A bold, sweet, chocolate-covered-cherry aroma and a full, bold, slightly sweet, rounded flavor.
- Van Houtte's French Vanilla Coffee -- A French-vanilla syrup aroma with coffee undertones, a bold coffee flavor topped with vanilla notes, and a sweet vanilla finish.
If you're new to the world of K-cups, this sampler is a great way to explore a range of Keurig-compatible flavors and brands. It spans from light to dark roasts, and unflavored coffees to flavored coffees, plus it includes a caffeine
-free "herbal tea" option.
Disclosure: Review samples were provided by the manufacturer. For more information, please see our Ethics Policy