Cocoa Powder / Instant Hot Cocoa Recipes
These easy hot cocoa recipes are all made with instant cocoa mix or cocoa powder.
- If you're looking for a classic hot cocoa recipe, look no further than this easy Hot Cocoa Recipe.
- This Basic Hot Cocoa Recipe explains how to make enough cocoa to serve one or to serve 12.
- Hot Cocoa With Marshmallows is a classic hot cocoa recipe.
- Let Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate simmer while you're cooking a holiday meal or outside enjoying the snow.
- Although it's made with cocoa powder, President's Hot Chocolate has a rich flavor, thanks to the inclusion of light cream and whipped cream.
- Easy Hot Cocoa is prepared with sweetened condensed milk and coca powder.
- Mint Chocolate Tea uses mint tea in lieu of water for a more refreshing, wintery flavor. Similarly, Chai-Peppermint Cocoa uses cocoa powder and peppermint-flavored chai concentrate for a spiced, minty flavor.
- Milk Chocolate & Orange Cocoa gets its distinctive flavor from freshly grated orange zest. It is made with cocoa powder and melted milk chocolate.
- Orange Ginger Hot Chocolate is made with hot cocoa powder, brown sugar, orange zest and chopped ginger.
- Instant Cinnamon Coffee Cocoa is so easy to make, you can even prepare it with a microwave or campfire.
- Spiced Hot Cocoa is enlivened with cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla.
Hot cocoa mixes can be made ahead of time for quick, flavorful hot cocoa anytime. They also make good homemade holiday gifts.
- Gourmet Hot Cocoa Mix is a rich blend of cocoa powder, chocolate malted milk and non-fat powdered milk and creamer.
- Spiced Cocoa Mix gets its kick from cloves, cinnamon and cardamom.
- White Hot Chocolate Mix is made with grated white chocolate, white chocolate pudding mix and dried orange peel.
- This Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix Recipe includes mini marshmallows.
- This basic Hot Cocoa Mix Recipe is made of nonfat fry milk powder, powdered nondairy coffee creamer, powdered sugar and unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Easy Hot Chocolate Mix is made with chocolate milk powder, powdered milk, non-dairy creamer and powdered sugar.
- Hot Chocolate in a Jar is a fun family project for the holidays.
As a liquid ingredient, chocolate syrup is much easier to mix into milk or water than cocoa powder. It's a great choice for those who want to make hot chocolate as quickly as easily as possible. All of these recipes use chocolate syrup:
- Coffee Hot Chocolate includes hot coffee, instant coffee, various spices and whipped cream.
- Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate is made with chocolate syrup and smooth peanut butter. It's a good option for kids.
- This Hot Chocolate Recipe is easy enough for kids and teens to make.