These intermediate coffee
cocktails go beyond basic coffee cocktails
with techniques like frothing milk
and rimming glasses
, and with homemade ingredients like spiced brown sugar
and ginger simple syrup
. Expand your bartending skills and coffee palate with these drinks:
- Homemade Coffee Liqueur is a customizable variation on coffee liqueurs like Kahlua and Tia Maria.
- This collection of Espresso Martini Recipes includes latte-like martinis, syrupy-sweet espresso martinis and relatively dry espresso martinis.
- The Ginger Coffee Cocktail is a warming, spicy drink that can be sipped straight or on the rocks, or blended with other ingredients for a more complex drink.
- Flavored latte lovers will adore the Cocoa Coffee Cocktail.
- The Mole Coffee Martini spruces up a basic coffee cocktail with the addition of Mexican mole-flavored bitters and an espresso-sugar rim.
- Scalded milk and almond liqueur set Almond Coffee Cream apart.
- Black Gold includes no less than five spirits. If you have a well-stocked bar, try this one out!
- Danish Coffee takes a few hours to make, but the wait is worth it.
- Although this recipe can be made for one, A Night in Florida is also popular as a party drink.
- Four liqueurs give Nose Warmer a full flavor that's great for cold weather.
- Praline Coffee has the distinctive flavor of candied nuts and coffee.
If you like these recipes, check out my Basic Coffee Cocktail Recipes
, Espresso Martini Recipes
and other Coffee Cocktail Recipes