The trifecta of coffee
, chocolate and alcohol makes this Chocolate Coffee Martini
a decadently drinkable cocktail. Its layered liqueurs and chocolate ice cream look impressive, but it can be made in no time flat if you have leftover drip coffee to spare.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: One serving
- 1.5 oz. Irish Cream liqueur (such as Bailey’s)
- 1 oz. chocolate liqueur (such as Godiva Chocolate Liqueur)
- 1/2 oz. vodka
- 2 oz cold drip-brewed coffee or cold-brewed coffee
- 1 small scoop chocolate ice cream
- Layer the alcohols in the order listed above.
- Layer the coffee. (It may mix somewhat with the Irish Cream and vodka. The chocolate liqueur should remain at the bottom of the glass.)
- Top with ice cream.