This easy-to-make White Citrus Iced Tea
recipe is a healthy, antioxidant-rich variation on iced black tea
with lemon. It is made with white tea
and orange juice, and it has a mild flavor.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
Yield: Approximately two servings
- 1 cup simmering water
- 1 tablespoon (or two teabags of) white tealeaves
- The juice from 1/2 orange
- Ice cubes (approximately one cup)
- Pour just-simmering water over the tealeaves.
- Steep for five minutes, and then remove the tealeaves from the tea.
- Add the orange juice and stir.
- Pour the mixture into a large glass full of ice.
- Serve or drink immediately.