To make Watermelon Iced Tea
, you will need:
- 6 teaspoons black tea leaves, preferably Nilgiri or Ceylon
- 3 cups boiling water
- 3 cups ice
- 1/6 or 1/4 watermelon, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 sprig of mint, plus a few extra for garnish (optional)
To start making Watermelon Iced Tea, brew your tea. Here's how:
- Combine the tea leaves and boiling water in a teapot.
- Let steep for three to five minutes.
- Strain the tealeaves.
- Set the tea aside in the fridge or freezer until step three.