This quick, easy recipe combines coffeehouse favorite Mocha Latte with French press-brewed yerba mate. It can be made with good quality chocolate syrup or with cocoa powder.
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Total Time: 8 minutes
Yield: Makes one serving
- 2 ounces milk, soymilk or other milk alternative
- 1-2 tbsp. quality chocolate syrup or cocoa powder
- 6 ounces French-press-brewed yerba mate
- Sweetener, to taste (optional)
- Whisk the chocolate syrup or cocoa powder into the milk or milk alternative.
- Pour the mixture over the yerba mate in the serving glass. Stir if desired.
- Add sweetener to taste. (Optional.)
- Serve immediately, or pour over ice for an iced mocha drink.